Great Kitchen Upgrade
I've had the range for over a week now and really like it.
* The design gives our kitchen a fresh look.
* New front panel design is clean and easy to operate. I like the traditional knobs which isn't commonly found on induction stoves.
* Boils Water Quickly: i make a pour over coffee every morning and by the time i grind the beans and set up the cup the water is nearly boiling. (3 mins for boiling water)
* Flush Surface: you can adjust the legs so that the stove surface is even with your countertops. This provides a smooth built-in look and reduces risk to glass top of range.
* Soft Close Door: on oven is really nice each time i use it.
* Printing on knobs is very hard to read. Gray on stainless steel knobs is almost as hard to see as polar bears in the snow. For the stove top knobs you have the digital readout on stove top. But for the oven i have to get within 12" to see what the oven knobs read.
* 240V Cordset Not Included: which for the price was disappointing. It wasn't completely clear that the cord set was or was not included before purchasing this. Spec Sheet said it wasn't but customer service said it was. Ended up pre-buying a 240V cordset & outlet from Amazon. So it was on hand when electrician arrived. (he had to run a 240V line to the breaker).
* Loud "Cooling" Fan: which runs every time the oven is on. I wasn't expecting this. It's very noisy and seems to change speed slightly which makes it sound like it might die at some future point. Nothing in the manual referenced this "cooling fan" or what it's purpose is. Online it seems to say it's to prevent the electronics from overheating. But i had an electric range before and it didn't have this noise. Note to the engineers: if you can't get rid of this fan noise then quiet it down. I have a Bosch dishwasher that's super quiet but the oven seems overly noisy.
* The feet do come with the oven but they are gray plastic that look like steel. I couldn't understand why the spec sheet said an accessory for this range was stainless steel feet. It's because the ones that ship with the oven are plastic. Honestly the plastic feet are fine but it was just confusing seeing feet as an accessory.
Overall, i like the stove. If the cons weren't there i'd give it 5 stars.
Originally posted on Bosch.com
Yes, I recommend this product