Never leave your wood-fired flavor behind. Whether you're cooking RV-side after a long day on the road, or setting up camp in the deep woods, add some serious flavor to your getaway. Featuring a Digital Pro Controller with an added meat probe to easily monitor your cooks, the Scout may be small in size, but can grill with the best of them.
- Digital Pro Controller allows you to set the temperature in 25-degree increments
- Meat Probe to check temps without lifting the lid
- Lid latches to ensure safe transport
- Easy-to-clean porcelain-coated grill grates
- 184 sq. in. grilling area is big enough to accommodate 6 Chicken Breasts, 6 Burgers, 10 Hot Dogs, or 100 Asparagus stalks
- California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)
||184 sq. in.
|Pellet hopper capacity:
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.