Complete all-in-one convenience with a refrigerator-freezer, cooktop, sink, and storage compartment in just 39"
•Includes our automatic defrost FF412ES ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator-freezer
•2-burner smooth-top glass cooktop includes pre-installed cord
•Perfect in small quarters or as a temporary kitchen
•Side cabinet offers added convenience for dry storage
•24" depth for an easy fit
Summit brings true convenience to smaller spaces with all-in-one combination kitchenettes. Available in four sizes, these units come fully featured with everything you need for the home foodservice experience, including a 2-burner cooktop, sink, storage cabinet, and refrigerator with a freezer compartment. The C39ELAUTOGLASS is a 39" wide kitchenette with an easy-fitting 24" depth. The 115V radiant cooktop features a smooth black ceramic glass surface with 6" 600W and 7" 900W heating elements and pre-installed cord. The stainless steel countertop offers durability with a professional look. This unit includes a compact sink with ready-to-use faucet included. A cabinet with a removable shelf is located below the sink for dry storage. Unlike our competitors, who rarely offer freezers on compact kitchenettes, the C39ELAUTOGLASS includes the FF412ES refrigerator with a freezer compartment. The ENERGY STAR certified refrigerator-freezer is made in North America and utilizes automatic defrost for minimum user maintenance. The C39ELAUTOGLASS is packaged and shipped in one box. Perfect for studio apartments, hotel rooms, dormitories, assisted living facilities, temporary kitchen facilities, and any other location in need of a low maintenance, fully featured compact kitchenette.
- Complete one-piece kitchenette : All-in-one kitchen is built with virtually everything you need for meal preparation
- Refrigerator-freezer included : Includes SUMMIT FF412ES, an automatic defrost refrigerator-freezer with adjustable shelves, door storage, adjustable thermostat, and reversible door
- Sink and faucet : Stainless steel sink with ready-to-use faucet included
- 2-burner smooth-top cooktop : Includes a 5 3/4" 600W front element and 7" 900W rear element in a smooth black finish for easier cleanup and safer cooking
- 115V operation with pre-installed cords : Both the cooktop (12 amps) and refrigerator (.8 amps) include 3-pronged cords for easy setup
- Push-to-turn knobs : Cooktop knobs require a small amount of force to turn the elements on, helping to prevent accidents
- Indicator lights : Operating indicators light up to show which burner is in use
- One piece stainless steel countertop : Easy-to-clean surface with a professional look
- Storage compartment : Convenient lower cabinet with adjustable shelf lets you store dry goods
- Ships fully assembled in one box : Kitchenette is shipped in one piece, with reinforced packaging for added protection
- Stainless steel backguard : Includes a 4" high backguard to complete the look and offer added protection to your walls
- Reversible door : User-reversible door swing on the refrigerator for added flexibility
- Optional storage shelf : Add more storage convenience with the APSS39 Appliance Station, a stainless steel shelving system designed for easy installation on this unit
- 100% CFC free : Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||40.0" (102 cm)
||39.0" (99 cm)
||23.63" (60 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||41.38" (105 cm)
||3.6 cu.ft. (102 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||140.0 lbs. (64 kg)
||145.0 lbs. (66 kg)
|Estimated Time to Ship
||1 to 2 days
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Refrigerator Door Swing
|Full Door Shelves
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
|Number of Burners
||7.25" (18 cm)
||12.0" (30 cm)
||12.0" (30 cm)
|LHD - Left hand door swing
Energy Star Rated:
3.6 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.