30" Legacy single french door gas or electric INNOVECTION® CONVECTION OVEN TECHNOLOGY
Innovection® wall oven with infrared broiler.
Even, turbulent heat distribution is essential when baking, roasting, and dehydrating food. The American Range Innovection® convection oven technology utilizes dual convection fans to enhance uniform heat distribution throughout the large oven cavity. The strategic placement of the dual Innovection® convection fans ensures consistent heat distribution; even when challenged with cooking the largest turkey, ham or roast.
INNOVECTION® CONVECTION OVEN IS GREEN TECHNOLOGY OVEN FEATURES
The highly efficient design of the Innovection® Convection Oven uses 19% less gas than a standard convection oven.
- Multiple functions include: Standard Bake, Innovection® Convection Bake, Infrared Broil and Fan mode
- Innovection® System with convection fan optimizes uniform air flow
- Traditional and convection bake can be controlled to provide a range of 200 F to 500 F
- Two racks glide at 6 cooking levels on heavy chrome side supports
- Porcelainized oven interior simplifies cleaning
- Extra-large viewing window in oven door
- Two lights in each oven are controlled from front panel switch
- Easy to use controls
- Commercial-grade stainless steel construction with welded control panel
- Classic Chef Door or commercial-style French Doors improve oven access
- Dependent French oven doors open 130 with the pull of one handle
- Blue lights indicate flame and oven functions
- Heavy die-cast metal black satin knobs with chrome bezels
- Inconel® Banquet broiler provides rapid searing at 1,600 F using 18,000 BTUs
- Quick preheat times and uniform cooking temperatures are created with a 30,000 BTU Bake Burner
- Lower oven of gas double models features Proofing Element Burner for bread making and low temperature dehydrating
Exclusive Finishes Design your American Range product using Our Custom colors.
- 3,500 Watt Instagrill Broiler reaches searing temperature in 3 seconds
- Concealed 2,200 Watt Bake Element with the IR Advantage reduces preheat times and creates uniform cooking temperatures
RED BLUE YELLOW BLACK DARK GREY GREEN BROWN WHITE LIGHT GREY DARK BLUE
Sample colors shown above are available as an upgrade. many additional RAL colors are also available. Contact your dealer for more information
- Innovection™ Convection Technology - utilizing dual convection motors which provide superior baking performance
- Convection Bake, Dehydrate and Defrost
- Standard Bake
- Dependent dual oven doors. The dual dependent doors open 130° with the the pull of one door
- Oven Cavity measures 4.7 cu. ft.
- 30,000 BTU hidden bake oven burner
- 15,500 BTU Inconel® banquet broiler burner produces 1,500°F broiling temperatures
- Commercial grade stainless steel construction and insulation
- Commercial grade high temperature porcelain oven interior with stainless steel gaskets for a durable secure seal
- Two oven lights
- 3 oven racks with 6 rack positions
- Easy to use analog controls
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.